023 988 111

Household Insurance

แชร์ :

Share on facebook
Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Template Sidebar

Household Insurance

For Clients who live in their home, building or condominium and need protection, the policy covers damage to the buildings as well as Insured’s personal belonging inside from all potential risks such as physical loss caused by fire, lighting, explosion, smoke, strike and riot, water damages, hail, windstorms, earthquakes, and floods.

The House Hold Insurance policy also provides additional coverages against burglaries, damages to electrical appliances and third party liabilities as well as employer’s liability.