Banker’s Blanket and Bond
In the business of Financial Institution, it shows current trends that boost up in losses that arise from the fraudulent or criminal activities, both from within its own organization or from the third parties. This will cause an impact on financial institution’s balance sheet.
Bankers Blanket Bond insurance protects the effects of potentially catastrophic criminal loss, which a financial institution may encounter due to dishonesty of its employees, forgery and other fraudulent alterations in documents further used in unlawful actions, or may be exposed to the risk of loss or damage of/to the property of the institution during their banking operations.
- Financial losses caused through dishonesty of the employees of the insured financial institution;
- Loss or damage of/to property in the premises of the insured financial institution;
- Loss or damage of/to property during transit, including theft or physical destruction of property during transportation;
- Losses caused by forged cheques;
- Losses caused by forgery of securities and similar instruments;
- Losses arising out of counterfeit currency;
- Damage caused to property in the premises of the insured financial institution as a result of unlawful acts performed by third parties.
Senior Department Manager – Lockton Financial Services
+66(0) 2635 5000 Ext.6902
Senior Division Manager – Lockton Financial Services
+66(0) 2635 5000 Ext.6901